The slow WiFi speed is frustrating. It is tough to ask your friends or people on public hotspots to disconnect their network so you can get some speed. With WiFiKill you can cut out any user’s connectivity without letting them know about it, You can easily get the info of devices connected to your network. WiFiKill app is now available for Mac and iPhone as well. Now you don’t need to worry about the little bandwidth though you need to install WiFikill for iPhone. Install the App before proceeding further.
Before downloading this app, you need some guidance to understand the concept of killing people’s wifi connectivity. Wifikill iOS works exactly like the android one. You need a jailbroken iPhone to make it work.
You can quickly grab and kill any device that is connected to your home, office or local coffee shop wifi network. WiFikill IOS app is designed to cut off other connected devices, which are connected to the same WiFi network, and you get the minimum bandwidth. If you use this WiFi kill app in your iPhone Device, you can disconnect the WiFi connection with this ios app, and another person will not able to use WiFi Connection.
Download WifiKill for iPhone/iPad (iOS)
If you are facing this problem, then it’s the right time to download the iOS version of this app. You can connect, Grab and kill any devices attached to the same network as yours. Click the below button to download WifiKill the iOS version.
This is available for PC, Android, and Mac as well.
If you are facing any errors after downloading this app, then read this post in our manual to fix the issue.
Does WifiKill need Jailbroken iPhone?
Android version of WifiKill needs root likewise the iPhone needs to be jailbroken to run WifiKill for iOS. It works exactly like the Wifikill android and can crack any wifi connectivity with just a finger tap.
The process to Kill WiFi Connection with WiFiKill iOS
- The first thing you have to do is to Repo to Cydia
- Install the netKillUIbeta in Cydia.
- Click the app icon to open.
- Now, you will see some options, swipe down, and you will see some options of IP addresses.
- Now, select the IP address of the device and kill the Wi-Fi. You can also identify the IP address of other devices with the help of the Fing app, which you can install from an iOS store.
- Now You can kill the WiFi network by clicking the “Kill” button.
- You can also log in to your router 10.0.0.0.1
And It’s done now you have successfully killed the connection of unwanted devices in your network. Enjoy the maximum bandwidth.