Not only is the 4 Dham Yatra by Online Helicopter Booking for people who are pressured for time, but it is also for people who are unable to manage the extensive road excursions. You will be able to finish the entire pilgrimage tour in the shortest amount of time possible if you travel to the pilgrimage places by helicopter. In addition, this will provide you with a spiritual experience that you have never experienced before and will treasure for many years to come.
After all, nothing can compare to the experience of witnessing the incredible and unmatched beauty of the mountains all around and making it to all of the Char Dham destinations including Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath situated at such a great distance from each other in such a short period of time.
The Benefits of Visiting the Char Dhams Via Helicopter
There are a lot of benefits that come along with doing the 4 Dham Yatra by helicopter. Few of them include the items listed below, but they do include:
Traveling by helicopter offers a number of benefits, the most important of which is the fact that it reduces the amount of time spent travelling, which is very helpful for people who are running behind schedule.
Those who are elderly or who are afflicted with any kind of physical condition will find it to be the most accommodating means of transportation.
It is possible for devotees to obtain a bird’s-eye perspective of the stunning Himalayan grandeur that is all around them.
The Drawbacks of Taking a Tour by Helicopter
Even though taking a ride in a helicopter will set you back a significant amount of money in comparison to other modes of transportation, the time and experience gained will be well worth the investment.
Where exactly do the helicopter services for the Chardham Yatra depart from?
The Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun serves as the beginning location for the helicopter service that operates the Char Dham Yatra. The helicopter services to all four locations, which include Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, begin at 6:30 in the morning.
Take a moment to familiarise yourself with the following sample schedule for the 4 Dham Tour by Helicopter Booking:
Take a quick look at the sample itinerary for 4 Dham Tour by Helicopter:
- Helicopter Service to Yamunotri: Sahastradhara Helipad to Kharsali (Helicopter) – Kharsali to Yamunotri Temple (Pony or Trek). Return to Kharsali.
- Helicopter Service to Gangotri: Kharsali to Harsil (Helicopter) – Harsil to Gangotri (Car). Return to Kharsali.
- Helicopter Service to Kedarnath: Harsil to Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi (Helicopter) – Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi to Kedarnath (Helicopter). Return to Guptkashi.
- Helicopter Service to Badrinath: Guptkashi to Badrinath (Helicopter). Return to Dehradun.
Also, devotees who wish to endure Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath-Badrinath), the itinerary looks like:
- Helicopter Service to Kedarnath: Sahastradhara Helipad to Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi (Helicopter) – Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi to Kedarnath (Helicopter) – Kedarnath Helipad to Kedarnath Temple (around 10-minute trek). Return to Kedarnath Helipad.
- Helicopter Service to Badrinath: Kedarnath Helipad to Badrinath (Helicopter) – Badrinath Helipad to Badrinath Temple (Car or trek) – Return to Dehradun.
Also, for devotees who are interested in undertaking the Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath-Badrinath), the following is the schedule:
- Sahastradhara Helipad to Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi (Helicopter) – Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi to Kedarnath (Helicopter) – Kedarnath Helipad to Kedarnath Temple Helicopter Service to Kedarnath: Sahastradhara Helipad to Sirsi/Phatka/Guptkashi (Helicopter) (around 10-minute trek). Bring everyone back to the Kedarnath Helipad.
- The following is an outline of the itinerary for the helicopter service to Badrinath: Kedarnath Helipad to Badrinath (Helicopter) – Badrinath Helipad to Badrinath Temple (Car or trek) – Return to Dehradun.