Facebook is one of the most used social media applications in the world right now. The application is the perfect spot where people can connect with anyone even if they are not physically present near them. They are unlimited features on the application that make it easy for people to use and chat with other people.
However, after a lot of complaints from hackers and scammers, Facebook has taken security and privacy very seriously. There are no different security features on the application that allow and ensure that the Facebook accounts of people can be protected. The most important thing that Facebook has launched is the two-factor authentication system. This is where the Facebook code generator is used. In this blog, you will get to know everything that you need to know about Facebook code generator and how the code generated will help you in securing your account in a better way.
What is the Facebook code generator?
The Facebook code generator is one of the best security features that has been launched recently by the application. This security feature is used to get a with the two-factor authentication system. Additionally, this feature ensures that people can protect their Facebook account in a better way from hackers and scammers.
After enabling the two-factor authentication feature, the Facebook code generator is activated. And you will receive a security code every single time when you try to log in to your Facebook account. The special code will be used every time you use a new device to log into your Facebook account. The feature will be used to track your Facebook activity to make sure that it is you who is logging into your account every time. In addition, the Facebook login code can easily be received on any device as it is sent via SMS and requires no internet connection. There is no way in which this code can be exploited as this 6-digit code will only be available for 60 seconds.
How can you get the Facebook login code on your device?
On Android devices:
Hence, that you know about the code generator Facebook and how the Facebook login code is used let’s know the process with which you can request the locking code on your Android device.
- The first step that you need to follow is to open the Facebook application on your mobile phone. Make sure that you are logged into your Facebook account at the time.
- On the home screen of the Facebook application, you need to clip on the three lines or the hamburger icon that is available at the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the option ‘code generator’ in the drop-down menu and choose the same.
- This will prompt Facebook to send you the security code on the device that you have registered. And you can use this code to log into your Facebook account where it has been requested.
Get code on your iPhone:
- iPhone or iPad users can also get their Facebook code on their devices by the following given methods:
- Initiate the method by accessing your Facebook account on your device
- Now you need to click on the “three lines”, that is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- There scroll down and choose the option of “Code Generator”.
- Now, you have to go back to the page where you have been asked for a code. Fill there the six-digit code that you have generated.
Steps to Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Your Facebook Account
Though, two-Factor Authentication is basically used to enable extra security and safety. After enabling the Two-Factor Authentication, you may also receive notifications if an unknown login occurs from a device other than the one you normally use.
Here are the steps to do the same:
- Click on the “Security and Login Settings” section of your Facebook app.
- Scroll down to the “two-factor authentication” tab and select the “Edit” button.
- Choose the type of security you want and then follow the steps.
- After that you will be asked the option to choose from: Select your security key, get login codes from a third-party authentication app, or SMS codes through your phone.
I am sure that with the information that we have provided here, you can now very easily you Facebook code generator and where is code generator on Facebook. With this simple feature, you can easily protect your Facebook account.