- 0.0.0.0.1 If you’re new to the world of tulsi, it might seem like an overwhelming task to choose the right supplement. From capsules and tablets to powders and teas, there are a lot of options! But don’t worry — we’ve compiled the top benefits of tulsi capsules so that you can make your choice with no doubts or regrets.
- 22.214.171.124.1 1. Tulsi is antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral : Tulsi is among the most widely studied herbs in the world because of its remarkable medicinal benefits. In fact, it is one of the most widely used ayurvedic herbs in India, and has been used for thousands of years to treat a wide variety of ailments. However, its medicinal properties are still largely unknown. It has been found that tulsi leaves have the ability to kill some strains of dangerous bacteria and viruses, unlike other herbal remedies that only reduce their harmful effects . Some scientists have even found that tulsi may be able to help treat cancer by destroying cancer cells . Ojas Ayurveda is the best place to buy Tulsi capsules.
- 126.96.36.199.2 2. Tulsi reduces stress and anxiety, uplifts mood : Many people use tulsi to reduce stress and anxiety. Because of its unique aroma and powerful antioxidants, it can give you a calm, yet energized feeling — without any side effects.
- 188.8.131.52.3 3. Tulsi helps with hair growth : In addition to being antibacterial, tulsi supplement is known for having amazing cosmetic benefits as well. It can help thicken hair follicles and help prevent premature graying. In some places in India, tulsi is even used as an alternative treatment for baldness.
- 184.108.40.206.4 4. Tulsi helps boost your immune system : Tulsi is a powerful medicinal herb with antibacterial and antiviral properties that can help boost your immune system and lower the risk of infection. The antioxidant properties will eliminate free radicals in your body, which can help prevent dangerous illnesses like cancer.
- 220.127.116.11.5 5. Tulsi stops digestive distress : If you’re having trouble digesting food, tulsi may be the answer. Its antibacterial properties can gently eradicate dangerous bacteria from your gut, eliminating bloating and other uncomfortable symptoms .
- 18.104.22.168.6 6. Tulsi helps lower cholesterol : Because tulsi inhibits the production of an enzyme called 5-lipoxygenase, it plays a crucial role in helping your body to lower cholesterol levels. It is also known as a stimulant for the production of bile, which is necessary for proper digestion.