Living a healthy life requires that your digestive system function normally. Symptoms of an unhealthy gut is a common problem for many people. You should eventually have a good gut microbiota for improved digestive health.
However, our sedentary lifestyle has an impact on many aspects of our health, including gut health. It immediately affects our immune system, mental health, and mood. So, it is unquestionably crucial that we all take care of our gut health.
In order to find out the signs of bad Gut health, you can take a gut microbiome test to discover the exact issue or food that is causing continuous harm to your gut.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the signs and symptoms of an unhealthy gut and ways to fix Unhealthy Gut Problems.
Stepping ahead to the next section of the blog to discuss the sign and symptoms you can experience if you have poor gut health:
Signs and Symptoms of Unhealthy Gut health
#1: Immune Health
An unhealthy gut can also affect immune system functioning. It may increase inflammation in the body and affect the proper function of the immune system.
Moreover, it further leads to several autoimmune diseases like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, pernicious anemia, and multiple sclerosis.
#2. Upset Stomach (Bloating, Burping, and Bad Breath)
Unhealthy Gut A stomach ache brought on by too much gas building up inside your body might result from health. Bloating, burping, and irritable bowel syndrome are eventually results of this. Your gut is having trouble digesting food, which is the major cause of increased gas production.
#3: Skin Irritations
It is one of the most common signs of Unhealthy Gut Problems, you may experience several skin issues due to poor gut health.
Due to a poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle, your gut gets harmed and affects the intestinal barrier’s integrity, and causes a leaky gut. This badly affects skin health and causes several skin issues like eczema, acne, and other issues.
#4: Sugar Cravings
Due to having bad bacteria in your gut health, you may have cravings for excessive sugar. But eventually eating too much sugar can cause dysbiosis.
Moreover, some researchers also suggest that consuming a high-sugar diet may lead to increased inflammation. This eventually led to several diseases including cancer.
#5: Heavy Weight
Sudden weight gain/loss can also be unhealthy gut symptoms. If your gut is imbalanced it may affect your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, regulate blood sugar, and store fat.
Usually weight gain occurs due to a lack of proper nutrient absorption or insulin resistance condition. Apart from this, the overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine can cause weight loss.
Till now we have found out how an unhealthy gut affects our body and it may lead to some serious consequences.
Now shifting to the section where we are going to discuss “how to improve gut health naturally”.
How to Improve Gut Health Naturally?
As we find out how important it is to keep our gut in healthy condition..
- Stay Hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated increases the diversity of bacteria in your gut. Also, some studies say that people who drink less water are more prone to gastrointestinal infections.
- Eat Slowly: Chewing food properly or eating your meal slowly helps your digestive system in the process of digestion. It may lower digestive discomfort and help your body maintain good gut health.
- Get Enough Sleep: Take a nap of at least 7-8 hours daily. It is quite helpful in balancing the overall hormones of the body. Also, it prevents the scenario that negatively affects your gut health.
- Exercise Regularly: Working out daily helps your body to increase healthy microbes. This keeps your bowel movements regular and improves overall health. Along with this, it also maintains good gut health.
- Add Probiotics: Adding Probiotics to your diet gives your gut health ample support. You can add a probiotic supplement to your daily routine that helps you to get good gut health.
The above blog deals about what are the symptoms and signs of an unhealthy gut and the best solution to improve gut health naturally.
Although all the factors mentioned above are important and are helpful in maintaining good gut health. But in case, you are unable to maintain good gut health. Get Bione microbiome test in India to discover all about your gut health and make smarter decisions based on your test reports to improve your gut health.