The blockchain certifications are essential both personally and professionally. It is a career-long commitment, which can help demonstrate to the peers and the company that one is driven to become a successful professional. The prestigious blockchain credentials:
- Can help set an individual apart from those without it
- May increase the professional confidence and satisfaction
- Maximize the earnings potential
- Will result in greater respect from the firm
- Makes an individual a better candidate for a new job opportunity
As enterprises dip their toes deeper into the business uses of the future of blockchain technology, a new job market is forming around blockchain architecture, development, project management and sales. For several individuals, blockchain represents greener pastures that, if acted upon quickly, can provide lucrative and highly sought-after careers.
Benefits of being a certified blockchain professional
There are several blockchain technology certifications that usually prove some form of expertise in a field that interests the student and job candidate. Because blockchain skills are in such high demand, the certification holders in blockchain can benefit in several ways, such as:
- Higher and attractive salaries than comparable
- Less competitive and shorter corporate ladder to climb
- Emerging opportunities in business verticals adopting the future of blockchain technology
- The potential to disrupt and envelop other business fields, further increasing demand for blockchain skills.
There is a huge demand for certified blockchain professional today and in the future. Those that are certified in this technology will tend to get more and attractive salaries compared to their peers who do not hold any credentials. It gives professionals in this field to diversify revenue and boost their earnings.
Certifications are less expensive than degrees. Blockchain certifications are not just easy to acquire but also both free and paid, and are more subject-focused than degrees.
Now let’s have a look at some of the credible blockchain technology certifications to help an individual to become an expert in the field of blockchain.
Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP)
CBP is offered by EC-Council, this blockchain certification gives four training phases that cover various concepts in blockchain such as security and scalability of blockchain, its implementation, IoT and blockchain, industry use cases, and many others.
- Good knowledge with encryption and cryptocurrency, as well as distributed ledgers, decentralization, and smart contracts
- Most possess an ability to create decentralized applications that are both strong and safe using Ganache, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda, and other technologies.
- Should have to come up with creative solutions to industry acceptability and scalability problems and to security and trust concerns in the business.
Business Blockchain Professional (BBPTM)
Business Blockchain Professional (BBPTM) is offered by the Central Blockchain Council of America (CBCA). On acquiring this best blockchain technology certification, the professionals will exhibit proven comprehension and knowledge of all contemporary blockchain principles, applications, technologies, and concepts.
- Should have hands-on-experience across a vast range of roles and functions such as future of blockchain technology support programming, data analytics, project management, and software development
- A relevant understanding of the basics of blockchain innovations
- Very important to have at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in information technology, accounting, finance, computer science, or any related discipline connected to blockchain space.
- Should have at least two years of experience in blockchain, web-solution development, or any related discipline.
Certified Blockchain Expert (CBE)
Certified Blockchain Expert (CBE) is offered by the Blockchain Council, this certification covers essential concepts of blockchain technology-related topics such as smart contracts, blockchain fundamentals, blockchain use cases, consensus mechanisms, and blockchain attacks which helps certified blockchain professional to gain excellence.
- Should have a basic understanding of computer science
- Professionals from any domains such as retail, telecom, FMCG, banks, and E-commerce seeking a career transition or to be a blockchain expert can earn this blockchain certification.