- What is SEO?
- What are the main elements of SEO?
- What are the different types of optimization techniques?
- How do you determine if a site is optimized for Google/Bing/Yahoo/Baidu?
- What type of content should I create to get my business found online?
- How do I optimize my website for mobile users?
- How does Google determine which pages or sites are successful in SEO?
- Which factors influence Google’s ranking algorithm for a given keyword or phrase?
- How long does it take for Google to index a page after it has been published?
10 How do you manage your own website’s “natural” ranking over time without doing anything on your own part?
11 Can you share some tips on how to build links and what kind of links are better than others, as well as how to avoid being penalized by Google for using bad links in the future?
12 When should I use schema markup to help improve the search engine results (SERPs) for my website or blog post and why should I do so?
SEO Interview Questions
- What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is the process of improving your website’s organic search rankings in order to get more organic traffic from the search engines.
- Why should we optimize our websites for search engines?
The goal of optimization is to improve your site’s visibility in Google, Yahoo, and Bing, which are the most popular search engines out there. This will help you attract more visitors and increase your traffic.
- How do we optimize our websites?
There are many different methods that can be used to optimize a website, but one of the most effective ones is using keywords in titles and copy content on websites. Adding relevant keywords into titles and blog posts will help improve the search engine ranking of these pages as well as improve their overall traffic quality. It also helps when adding secondary keywords in meta descriptions, title tags, etc. Guest Posting Sites