Did you know that the market for custom t-shirt printing is valued at more than 3.6 billion? This just goes to show the popularity of custom t-shirts as a marketing tool.
But, to make an impression in the minds of prospective and existing clients, you need these t-shirts to be of good quality.
It’s a great idea to make your own shirt to give away to employees as freebies. You can count on these to promote your brand image wherever your employees go. It’s like walking ads for your company at incredibly low costs.
But, if you were to gift poor-quality apparel, the outcome can be radically different. So, it’s very important to choose a reputed a custom t-shirts printing provider, one that will deliver quality products on time.
Tips to consider when looking for a custom t-shirt printing business:
- The first thing you must do when searching for a good custom t-shirt provider is to determine the criteria. That will help you narrow down the choices to identify the best providers. For instance, look for a company that can handle large orders if you are likely to order many pieces. Decide on the kind of t-shirt you want; whether it should have a digital print or embroidery.
- Look for a provider that is willing to customize t-shirts according to your specifications. You don’t want to be stuck with a company that offers rather limited design options. Even if design options were aplenty, there are companies that don’t offer high-end graphics or printing styles. You definitely don’t want your t-shirts to have anything other than hi-resolution images.
- T-shirt printing isn’t easy; it takes time for one to master the art. So, you need to find out how many years the company has been in business before you sign up with them. That will tell you whether they have the expertise and experience to handle your orders deftly.
- Your custom t-shirt shop must offer excellent customer service facilities. You should be able to reach out to them when there are problems and they should respond to your queries and complaints promptly. It is also imperative that they offer valuable advice over the phone or via chats. Such advice may be useful in matters of design and they should be open to considering your suggestions. Avoid choosing a company that tries to push its designs on you.
- The location of the t-shirt printing company is important if you are keen to send your designers to work with them in-person. This isn’t an important consideration for businesses that are fine with online orders. But, if you choose an online service, it should be easy to navigate. Payment processes should be quick and hassle-free.
- Look for companies that offer package deals or welcome bulk orders. They should provide a transparent pricing structure with clear guidelines on what the costs will be. Don’t settle for a company simply because it is offering your cheap rates. Look for a provider which suits your budget and printing requirements.
- Finally, you must verify its reputation before going ahead. While a company offering custom printing may make tall claims, these may not be true. Look for customer feedback and client testimonials. You should read reviews posted on third-party sites to get a genuine idea about their work.
Using these tips, you should not find it difficult to identify a custom t-shirt printing company for your business. Invest in the best to get the desired results!