Laboratory Diagnosis of Malaria Parasite
Malaria is a common disease during the Monsoon season. It takes place when you keep stagnant water, the mosquito’s birthplace. Malaria is caused by the bite of an infected mosquito known as the Anopheles mosquito.
Is there any issue of waterlogging near your house? Then you must get rid of it. You put your family at risk, and you get exposed to different types of malaria disease.
If you are not aware of the symptoms of malaria, then this write-up is for you. Along with this, it gives you brief information on the Malaria Parasite Test, which is helpful to fight against malaria, and what precautions you take to save yourself. Let’s dive deeper into it!
Symptoms of Malaria Parasite
When a person gets infected with Malaria Parasite, the body starts showing the following Malaria Symptoms:-
- High Fever
- Increase in heartbeat
- Extreme Headache
These symptoms show the presence of malaria parasites in the body. If ignored, this could become a life-threatening disease. Have you come across these symptoms? If yes, then you must take Malaria Test.
The test informs the doctor about your health status to prescribe you the proper treatment. Malaria Test Name comes as it detects the rise of malaria parasites in the body.
The procedure for the Malaria Test
The procedure of the Malaria Test is simple. The doctor will collect a sample of your blood and send it to the lab for the test. The sample is tested to ensure whether the blood is infected. The doctor takes suitable action to save the patient from severe health issues.
Result of Malaria Test
When the doctor is done with testing, they will soon provide you with the report. The delivery is carried out within the given time with 100% accuracy. The positive result means the malaria parasite infects you. Now, you need proper rest and treatment. Alongside, you should have a diet full of nutritious fruits and vegetables for quick recovery.
Some Precautions to Keep You Safe
There are some preventive measures to take beforehand and make yourself safe. Below-mentioned is some of the tips to save yourself from the bite of a mosquito.
- Cover your exposed skin and use mosquito repellent to protect from the bite of mosquitoes.
- Get rid of stagnant water, or you might get caught up with malaria.
- Along with making yourself secure from the outside, it is essential to boost your immune system by intaking nutritious foods.
- Contact a good dietician or scroll through social media where you can find the best ways to keep yourself healthy. When you are healthy from the inside, you have the power to conquer any disease.
- Medications and treatments work fine when you start paying attention to your health by switching to a healthy diet and a balanced meal.
- Things will work in a better way when followed by regular exercise. Skipping healthy meals and exercise won’t help, and ultimately, you will fail to make yourself better again.
- Hence, a quick recovery signifies a great response from your end.
Malaria Antigen Test
It is an ultimate test for malaria to detect malaria parasites in the body, and it determines whether you are infected with the malaria parasite. The doctor provides the full details on your health condition and suggests the best treatment to bring you back to the normal state of health.
Malaria Test Price
Malaria Test Price ranges between Rs.300 to 600 regardless of the price varies from one health center to the other. The trusted diagnostic centre guarantees you to give the best health package at an affordable price.
When choosing a health centre, connect with a trusted and right one. Redcliffe Labs’s team assures you an accurate test report so that you can improve your health.
Get help from the best diagnostic centre to improve your health if you ever face any health complications. Malaria can be life-threatening after that. It is required whenever you see any symptoms of malaria, then reach out for a Malaria Test or fever profile test soon.
The team of Redcliffe Labs will give you their best service and help you be in a good health state. Your health must be your priority, and nothing comes above your health. Hence, you should ensure that you take the right measures and treatment to enhance your health.