One can earn pretty well by opening a Jan Seva Kendra franchise and to know about this you have landed at the right place as in this blog we are going to tell you all you need to know about opening a CSC Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
A Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra provides all sorts of government and semi-official services to the people. Sahaj portal is a platform that can provide the opportunity for employment as well to the citizens. The official name of the scheme is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, Sahaj portal, and the scheme was launched by Sahaj retail limited.
There are various government services that are offered in Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra if you have gone for csc jan seva kendra online and we have prepared a list of those services so that the readers can know about them.
Government services offered under Sahaj Jan Seva Center–
- Jaati prman patra
- Aay praman patra
- Nivas praman patra
- Rojgaar karyalaya registration
- Death and birth certificates in rural areas
- Application for new ration card
- Renewing the existing ration card
- Old-age pension application
- Applying for money for Illness and marriage
Services like Computer education, Vehicle insurance, General insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Solar light, Mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Airplane ticket, Bill payment, Tour and travels, etc are offered to the people who go for CSC Jan Seva Kendra registration.
Benefits of opening Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
It is very obvious that without benefits nobody would do any work and hence there are several benefits that come with csc jan seva kendra apply which is why more and more people want to open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
- After opening Jan Seva Center you can earn 100 to 500 rupees daily just by sitting at home using the Sahaj portal but for this, you need to have a small space where you can open the Seva Kendra.
- And for this, you do not need any extra degree but you only need to pass class 12th exam and then you can start this work to earn income.
Qualification to open a Sahaj jan Seva Kendra –
- You must be of 18 years and above then only you can open the Seva Kendra. If you are below 18 you can do the registration in the name of some other person in your family who is 18 or above.
- If you apply for it with a female name it will be even better for you. To apply for this you must have a certificate of class 10th at least.
- You must have the basic knowledge of English and Hindi language along with this you also need basic knowledge of computer.
- And to set up the Jan Seva Kendra you need to have space then only you can go for CSC Jan Seva Kendra login using your AEPS ID on the official website of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra after you have successfully registered yourself for the same.