Samsung Galaxy S10E is a powerful phone, but getting the most out of its capabilities can be challenging. This article will help you understand how to customize and optimize your Galaxy S10E for the best possible experience.
From tweaking settings to finding new apps, we’ll ensure you get the most out of your device.
How to get started?
Firstly, it’s essential to know that the Galaxy SE aims at budget-conscious consumers. As such, it doesn’t come with all of the bells and whistles that more expensive models do. However, there are still a few features available on the SE that you may not find elsewhere.
For instance, you can use it as a mobile hotspot to share an internet connection with other devices or take advantage of its low price and buy a cheap secondary phone case to protect it from scratches and drops.
The next step is to familiarize yourself with the phone’s features. It includes learning how to use its various menus and buttons and figuring out how to access its most essential functions.
Once you’ve become comfortable using your SE, you can start looking for apps and games that will give you a better experience than those offered by Android smartphone manufacturers or app stores.
Finally, update your phone by downloading bug fixes and new software updates when they become available.
How to use the Galaxy S10E?
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your Samsung Galaxy SE.
Understand the Differences between the Models: The Samsung Galaxy SE (2017) and Galaxy S10E share many of the same features but also differences. The Galaxy S10E has an upgraded processor, 8GB of storage, and more RAM.
If you need extra storage or processing power, consider purchasing the Galaxy S10 or S10+ models instead.
Get a Case: A case is essential if you use your phone outside the home or office. Not only will it protect your phone from scratches and dings, but it can also ward off EMF radiation. EMF radiation refers to electromagnetic fields from devices like cell phones and microwaves。
Get Wireless Charging: The Samsung Galaxy SE does not have wireless charging capabilities, which is unfortunate because it means you’ll need to buy an additional accessory if you want to use this feature. Fortunately, there are other options available if you need wireless charging.
One option is to buy a Qi-certified wireless charger like the Anker PowerWave Pad 10W or the Samsung Galaxy S10 Wireless Charging Stand.
Use a Screen Protector: A screen protector is essential to keep your phone’s display looking new and avoid scratches. Most screen protectors are self-adhesive and can be applied in minutes.
How to access the camera and other features?
Open the Settings app on your phone and scroll down to the Camera section. Here, you’ll find options for adjusting the camera’s settings and controls for taking photos and recording videos.
You can use the Quick Capture feature if you want to take a picture or record a video without opening the Camera app. Double-click on the Home button or press and hold it until the Quick Capture icon appears in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Then, drag and drop your photo or video into the Quick Capture window.
You can also use Quick Capture if you want to snap a photo while someone is talking or if you want to capture a video of something happening in real-time. Start recording before making your selection, and then continue recording while making your selection.
If you want more control over what gets captured in a photo or video, tap on the gear icon next to either option and select from several different shooting modes. You can also adjust camera settings using these modes, such as white balance, ISO level, and exposure compensation.
Another way to get more out of your Samsung Galaxy SE is to use the built-in camera app. This app has more features than the Quick Capture feature and gives you more control over your photos and videos.
To open the built-in camera app, tap on the camera icon on the home screen or launch it by pressing and holding the Home button until the camera icon appears. You can take pictures or record videos from here using your phone’s default settings.
You can also use the built-in camera app to adjust settings like white balance, ISO level, and exposure compensation. To do this, open the Settings app and scroll down to the Camera section. Here, you’ll find options for adjusting these settings.
You can use the Picture Mode option if you want to take a picture that’s perfect for printing. This mode allows you to adjust several tonal values, colour saturation and contrast. You can also add special effects to your photos using this mode.
If you want to share a photo or video with someone else immediately, tap on the Share button and choose among several sharing options. You can send an image or video via text, email, or social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
How to control the phone’s settings?
Finding the correct settings for your Samsung Galaxy SE can significantly affect how it performs. Here are some tips on how to control the phone’s settings:
- Under “Settings,” tap “General.”
- Tap “About Phone.”
- Tap “Android Version” three times to open the Android version information screen. If you have a security patch level higher than what is listed, tap “7.0 (Nougat).”)
- Scroll down and tap “Build Number.” It will take you to the Build Number screen, where you can see the latest beta version number and build date, if available. If not, it will say “Not Available” or some other generic message.
- Tap “OK” to return to the General Settings screen. You should now see a new option at the bottom of the Settings section called ‘System Update.’ Turn this ON by tapping it and selecting ‘Yes’ from the confirmation prompt that appears next time you boot your phone into Android OS from Recovery Mode or using a factory reset process. (Note: If your Galaxy SE does not have System Update turned ON, turn it ON now.)
- To ensure that all your apps are up-to-date, turn on ‘app update.’ (‘App update’ may already be turned on by default; if not, go to step 10.) After turning on ‘app update,’ use ‘Force App Update.’
How to use Samsung Pay?
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy SE owner, there are a few things you can do to get the most out of your device. We’ll show you how to use Samsung Pay, the new way to pay with your Galaxy SE.
First, make sure you have the latest app version installed. Samsung Pay requires the newest app version for compatibility. You can find more information about the app in our support article.
Then, set up your Galaxy SE with Samsung Pay. To do this, open the Settings app and scroll down to find Samsung Pay under the Payments section. Tap on it to open the settings page, and follow these simple steps:
1) Enter your bank account or credit card number into the Account Name and Password fields. Before proceeding, you may need to sign in to your bank or credit card account.
2) Select Delivery Point Type from one of three options: Card Reader at the Store, NFC reader at Home, or My Wallet on Galaxy S8/S8+. If you don’t have a My Wallet account yet, you can create one by going to Menu > Accounts > My Wallet and entering your contact details.
3) Select which cards you want to use with Samsung Pay and enter their card numbers into the Cardholders field. Note that some cards require permission from your bank before they can be used with Samsung Pay. For example, American Express cards require approval from AmEx Bank before they will work with Samsung Pay. Check with your bank or credit card issuer for more information.
4) Choose how you want to pay with your Galaxy SE: by touching the Samsung Pay button on the device or using the fingerprint scanner.
5) Review your payment options and select the one you want to use. You can also add a cardholder name and phone number if you wish to pay with your Galaxy SE, even if you’re not at home.
6) Finally, confirm your payment by touching the Confirm Payment button. If everything looks good, your Galaxy SE will start processing the payment. You’ll get a notification in the notifications bar about your payment status.
- Use the camera app: The default camera app on the Galaxy SE is easy to use and offers plenty of features to get great photos and videos. You can adjust settings like exposure, focus, and brightness while taking pictures or videos, making it ideal for capturing special moments.
- Share your photos and videos: One of the best features of the Galaxy SE is its ability to share photos and videos with other devices wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. You can easily send photos and videos without transferring them onto another device.
- Use Apps: If you’re looking for more advanced features than what’s available in the default camera app, make sure to check out some of the apps available in the Google Play Store.
Some popular apps that work well with the Galaxy SE include Camera+, Manual, and Filmora. These apps offer extra features like filters, slow-motion video, and time-lapse photography, which can help to improve your photos and videos.
Buying the Samsung Galaxy S10E:
If you want to buy this phone, we suggest checking Wise Market, Australia. It is an online marketplace that offers various smartphones and other tech gadgets. It primarily deals in refurbished phones but is used, and new varieties are also available.
Its products come with a 13-month warranty and a 21-day money-back guarantee. It offers the minimum best possible price, so you can confidently shop from its website. Please go and check it out now.
There are a lot of great features on the Samsung Galaxy S10E, but if you’re not using them to their fullest potential, you’re missing out.