Here are the latest and most effective ways to boost the speed of your laptop.
Working on an unresponsive laptop can be difficult for the user. In this article, we’ll assist you in finding an simple ways to make your laptop faster. But before we get to the strategies for increasing the speed of your laptop. Learn about the causes for why your laptop is running slow.
If many tasks are being performed simultaneously. This could slow down the performance of the laptop. There are a variety of other causes. Let’s examine the methods that will improve the performance of your laptop or PC.
Top 8 Best Ways To Speed Laptop Faster On Windows 10
1. Close System Tray Programs
When your computer is running slowly, it is likely that a number of programs are running at the same time , automatically when you open the windows. The programs that are on the system tray could start when you open the window. You can also visit laptop repair dubai.
- Click the upward arrow located on the right-hand side of the taskbar to open the taskbar.
But, if a software isn’t required to run, you may right-click the program and close it.
2. The program running on startup has to put on pause
Certain programs start automatically. They slow down the performance of your system. Antivirus programs are essential, but any other unneeded programs also need to be shut down.
To start the taskbar, follow these steps:`
- Right-click on the taskbar.
- Choose Task Manager.
- Then, go through the device, and then close the undesirable applications. Click on the option to disable. to improve the effectiveness of your computer.
3. Unnecessary File Removal
If your laptop has been used for longer periods of time. There could be junk files of which you weren’t previously aware. You can download the quick search tools to delete duplicate images from your computer.
Take these actions to get rid of the duplicate documents:
- Clean up the duplicate files by taking them out.
- To erase the file , one by one to delete the file one by one, you need to open the disk.
- Zip file, music, movie or any other file that is insignificant, remove them.
- To free up space on the Desktop Use Disk Cleanup.
4. Uninstall Unnecessary Files
Uninstall any unnecessary files from antivirus to speed up the performance of your laptop :
- Click Start and select the control panel located on the right.
- Click Programs, if you received the link for uninstalling the program you are able to click it. Move to step 4.
- Press Programs and Features. If you are presented with an option to uninstall the program, proceed to step 4.
- Choose the software you don’t like, then uninstall it.
- One at a time, delete every unnecessary program.
5. Check Disk Errors
If you’re using your laptop for an extended period of time. There could be an error with a disk.With this option, the problem will be corrected in a way that is automatic.
To do so:
- Press Start, and then hit Computer.
- Select that local disc, then right click it, then select properties.
- Press Tools and then press Now.
- Select Automatically fix file problems Press Start.
6. Hard Disk Defragmentation
Disk defragmentation helps eliminate fragmented files. The following steps will explain the entire procedure:
- Search for disk defragmentation in the Search Box.
- Press on Disk Defragment.
- Select a local disk Click on”analyze” disk.
- The final result is displayed in the Last Run Column.
- Click to defragment the disk button when the analysis result is higher than 10%.
7. Adding More Memory To The Laptop
You can add capacity to the memory of your notebook using the steps below:
- Upgrade your memory to 1GB If your system runs Windows XP.
- Increase your memory up to 8.3 Gigs and more, in the event that your computer is Windows Vista, Win7 or win8 10, or win.
8. Converting The HDD (Hard Disk Drive) To SDD (Solid State Driver)
SSD speeds are 4 times more efficient than HDD for writing and reading. Therefore, you should replace your HDD with an SSD. Also visit laptop repair sharjah. It is true that HDD performance is better than SSD therefore, you should make backups when making use of SSD.
If you’re looking to boost speeds on your computer, you can follow the instructions given in the previous paragraphs.
Or you can fix the problem on your own through removing duplicate images, files and folders from Windows PC. If you have an alternative to this let us know in the comments section below.