A good microphone and headphone is the most essential item you’ll need for Youtube videos. The camera comes in second. After all, no one will follow you if they can’t hear you, thus it’s essential to have great microphones and headphones to be a successful Youtuber.
Content producers believe there is no point in waiting for an opportunity when you can create one on your own. The one-stop shop for just about anything is YouTube. One resource can teach you how to change a tire, your operating system, and your entire way of life, especially for voice over artists
You should think about your unique needs in addition to the equipment while looking for a microphone and headphones. Budget, recording environment, features, and the kind of microphone and headphones that will work best for your recording needs are all aspects you should bear in mind.
Decide how much you’re willing to spend on a new microphone and headphones before anything else. Every price range of microphones and headphones can provide excellent sound, but the more money you’re willing to spend, the better microphone and headphones you’ll obtain for voice over gigs.
Spending a little more on a mic and headset makes sense if you’re an established YouTuber. You most likely already have a solid understanding of the operation of a particular microphone and headphone characteristics and how to deploy them to enhance your audio. A Tamil YouTuber, for example, who also provides professional Tamil voice over services would prefer a complete studio setup with a quality mic and headphone to ensure crystal clear sound quality.
When looking for the best mics and headsets, consider where you’ll be recording your YouTube videos. Some microphones are more effective for recording in a studio, while others include features that make them more effective for recording elsewhere.
Knowing where and how you’ll use your microphone and headsets can help you decide which functions are most important to you. When shooting a YouTube video outside of a studio, shotgun mics might not function as well as they do in a controlled studio environment.
Let’s take a look at the best Microphones out there in the Market:
- Blue Yeti Mix: Four capsules make up the Blue Yeti X’s array, one more than the renowned Blue Yeti microphone. Depending on your requirements, you can switch between cardioid, Omni, stereo, and bi-directional recording patterns. One of the many characteristics that make this one of the most flexible USB microphones available on the market is the abundance of polar patterns.
There are a few significant differences, despite the exterior seeming largely the same as the original Blue Yeti. One difference between the Blue Yeti X and the original is that the latter records audio at 24-bit/48kHz, giving you additional options for post-processing.
- Rode Video Mic: The Rode VideoMic is one of the more frequently suggested solutions for content makers who want to shoot from the hip. For immediate recording, this is simply mounted onto a DSLR or boom pole. Super-cardioid polar pattern and integrated shock mount make it the perfect choice for directed recording. It is one of the best mics for YouTube since it successfully filters out off-axis sounds, especially in a controlled environment.
- Shure MV7: You must download the ShurePlus MOTIV app to fully utilize the Shure MV7. You may change the recording mode, save presets that are stored on the microphone and are therefore portable, receive firmware updates, and save presets with this app. One of the recording modes is auto mode, which lets you choose from EQ presets and a variety of other simple parameters while adjusting the recording based on how close you are to the microphone capsule. Change to manual mode for a little mixing board of controls if you want more control over the settings for the microphone.
Now Let’s take a look at the Best Headphones:
- Sennheiser HD280PRO: With adjustable cups and a closed-back construction to reduce ambient noise, these studio headphones are comfortable and affordable for almost any budget and work wonders for voice over artists. Sennheiser is a reputable brand with over 75 years of experience in the recording industry.
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO – Mid-range price for professional studio-grade monitoring, adaptable for usage in voice-over work and instrument recording, cozy and replaceable ear cushions, and compatible with both out-of-the-studio software and hardware as well as mobile recording devices.
- Audio-Technica ATH-R70x – has neutral tuning for precise voice-over monitoring, is transparent acoustically so you can hear your voice while performing, and is compatible with a variety of headphone amplifiers.
- You must checkout Best Skullcandy Headphones
At Voyzapp – a leading voice over agency in India, we believe that Good headphones and microphones can add value to your audio. With the best headphones and microphones, voice over actors will be able to give their best performance with high quality. If you are looking for a perfect voice for your advertisement, simply sign up, listen to voice demos, view profiles, compare prices and hire professional voice actors online.