Life has become so monotonous and you are in dire need of an adventurous holiday.
It is highly recommended to plan a trip to the Nozawa Onsen Hot Springvillage, to have a time full of thrilling experiences.
Nozawa Onsen is a popular ski resort in Japan, located in the Nagano prefecture. It is a scenic mountain village and a year round destination. Nozawa is renowned globally for its powder snow and exciting skiing adventures, however, there is plenty to do if you plan your trip in the summer. Here is a list of the top adventurous things to do in Nozawa.
- World class skiing adventure:The official season for skiing adventure is between December and April. It is one of the most popular ski resorts across Asia. Despite being a small village, 36 different ski runs of Nozawa Onsen attract tourists from across the globe. The courses are suitable for both beginners and experts, so rest assured, you and your entire family will have a great time. The snow season is about to begin, therefore it is suggested to make advance reservations for Nozawa Onsen ski hire to get the best deals. When booked through a reputable touring solution provider, you can save up to 10% on snowmobiles, ski gear and ski costumes.
- Mountain biking in Japan: In the absence of snow, you can make the most out of your time with a bike ride. Take a ride around the Nozawa Onsen sports park or see the sights around Hokuryuko lake. The dry ski slopes are great for scenic as well as adventurous rides during the summer season.
- Zip line adventure: Adventurous activities are in full swing at the Nozawa Onset sports park. Apart from trekking and bike riding, there is one more way to soak in the scenic beauty of this place. Nozawa has the country’s longest zipline which is 650 metres long. Flying over the summer slopes is surely an activity worth experiencing the adrenaline rush.
- Hiking at Nozawa: You can also plan a day trip from Nozawa to the nearby villages to explore the unique hiking adventure. Pick a Nozawa onsen guide to choose from the myriads of hiking and walking tours available at this laid-back village. Trekking alongside the forest is truly a sight to behold. The best part about Nozawa hiking is trails is that there are options suitable to every fitness level. Pick between a stroll through the rice fields or trekking through hikage slopes to encounter the beauty of nature with plenty of cultural explorations.
- Nozawa onsen fire festival: Yet another cultural exploration can be the annual fire festival which is nothing short of an adventure. It is one of the biggest fire festivalsin Japan. During this festival, men try to defend the shrine from locals who rush towards the shrine with torches in hand. It is truly an adventure filled cultural activity, which will surely make your trip to Nozawa unforgettable. The fire festival is organized in January, so plan your skiing holiday around this time to completely satiate your hunger for adventure.
Nozawa onsen hot spring village has become a preferred destination for an adventurous holiday. Tourists from around the globe visit Nozawa all year long to make beautiful and fun-filled memories.
Do you also want to feel the adrenaline rush? If yes then connect with the experts at Stay Nozawa. They can be your travel solution provider as their team is backed with local knowledge and great association with plenty of local businesses. Get in touch with Stay Nozawa to sort accommodation, transfer and rentals for skiing and mountain biking in Japan.