Hungary is becoming one of the most selected countries for higher educations. Due to its affordable fee structures and feasible life, it is selected by many students. The country is not as expensive as the other countries in Europe. The degrees taught in Hungary are recognized globally, and the institutions rank among the top universities. Hungary has always been good at offering scholarships to international students each year. 2020 is no different. The Hungarian government offers fully-funded scholarships for the session of 2021. If you are a student and want to apply for a Hungarian scholarship, here is a complete guide for you.
Why study in Hungary?
Hungarian universities accomplished a high position in numerous college rankings, and Hungarian degrees are globally accepted. The European Association of Quality Assurance reestablished the participation of the Hungarian Accreditation Committee. The committee is responsible for giving quality assurance and assessing R&D programs at advanced levels. Hungary has gained popularity in terms of advanced studies, especially in the medical and business fields. The country is becoming a top priority for international students. Besides high-quality education, the country is also home to some old civilized cultures and fascinating sites.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
The stipendium Hungaricum is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship offers a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, One-tier master’s degree, and Doctoral programs. A variety of programs are offered at different universities. The Hungarian government will cover all the expenses and tuition fees. Several study programs are covered in these scholarships for undergraduates and graduates programs. Successful candidates will also get a monthly stipend, varying for graduates and undergraduates. Students need to study abroad consultants in Pakistan to apply for this scholarship. Their advisory services will help you choose a more authentic approach to increase your chances of selection.
Eligibility criteria differ for different programs. From Bachelors to Doctoral level, the requirements vary greatly. Students who are interested in applying for this scholarship must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelors Degree: Students who want to apply for a Bachelors’s degree must have 12 years or equivalent education certificate. The student must be 18-22 years old.
- Masters Degree: Those interested in applying for a Masters’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and Transcript. For a Masters’s degree, 16 years of education is mandatory. The age of the student must be under 35 years.
- One-tier Master Degree: Students must have a Bachelors’s degree along with Transcript. The age limit is 35 years.
- Doctoral Program: Applicants must have a Masters’s degree/Transcript to apply for a Ph.D. program. Applicants must be under the age of 40 years.
- All the students must be in good PHYSICAL and MENTAL health while applying for the scholarship.
There are more than 250 degree programs for international students in Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships. Since each country has different criteria, so the number of courses may differ for different countries. Students are advised to consult top education consultants in Pakistan. They will offer you a detailed list of the programs. Moreover, you can get guidelines about which field is suitable for you. Some major study fields are mentioned below:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Economic Science
- Engineering Science
- Medical & Health Sciences
Financial Coverage and Benefits:
The Hungaricum Stipendium Scholarship will cover all your registration and educational expense and monthly allowances. The breakdown of the monthly stipend is given below:
- For Bachelors: Monthly stipend of HUF 43700 (130 EUR). This amount will contribute to the living expenses in Hungary.
- For Masters: Monthly stipend of HUF 43700 (130 EUR). This amount will contribute to the living expenses in Hungary.
- For Doctoral Program: Monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 (450 EUR). This amount will contribute to the living expenses in Hungary.
- Medical Insurance: Medical care administrations as per the Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, public health care coverage card) and strengthening clinical protection for up to HUF 65,000 (EUR 205) a year/person.
Some necessary documents are mandatory while applying for this scholarship. Students need to complete these documents before the deadline of the scholarship. A list of important documents is given below.
- A detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of intention/Purpose statement
- All original Educational Certificates/Degrees/Transcripts
- Research Proposal/Research Plan
- Recommendation Letters
- Acceptance Letters (Only for Ph.D.)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport/ID card
How to Apply:
Students need to make an account on the stipendium Hungaricum portal. After making the account, fill in all the fields. The fields are mainly asking personal data, academic data, work experience, the field you are applying to and the university you have chosen. After filling the online application form, you need to submit it to the portal. You will get a link in the end through which you can track your application status.
Why study abroad?
Students can build their career and achieve great things in life if they pursue higher education. Mostly, students opt to study abroad, which is a good option. With so many challenges, studying abroad brings many advantages. But students need to consult education consultants since they are experienced professionals. Their valuable advice can set the track for you.
Read also : Swimming Mistakes Children